Thursday, March 15, 2012

Horse Racing Systems – The Good The Bad & The Ugly

I probably don't need to tell you this, but all horse racing systems are not created equal.

Some horse race system are good, some are bad and some are just complete scams. So in my effort to save you time and money I have done some research and compiled and organized a list of systems you may want to take a peak at and some systems you should avoid.

First things first, if a horse racing system sounds too good to be true… it probably is! 99% of these so call systems do not work and there are only very few honest reviews about betting systems. Secondly if the system vendor doesn't offer a refund or a trial period, stay well away from it.

As you can image I try to avoid all types of horse racing systems but I have a few trusted sources that I would like to share with you.

Horse race betting systems can be a bit tricky! But the truth is if you find a book written by someone who has had a ton of experience with it then you have a WAY higher chance of success then someone who just jumps in.

When it comes to selecting and trying a horse racing system here are two good sources I listen too: Matt Bisogno and Nikolaj. Why? I listen to these guys because they actually tell you what systems are actually working for them and they write an honest review for all of us to benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

reena's shared items